Dates for each locations fill-up quickly, so schedule early
The Y’s full-time camp facilitator, Clint Myers, will work directly with you to get exactly what you want!
For reservations, booking or any additional information contact: Clint Myers, Camp Clay Facilitator, by calling/texting Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm, 419.203.4232 or e-mailing email@example.com. (Response within seven business days.)
- $75 for 0 – 4 hours and $150 for 4 – 8 hours
- If you want the Y’s Ohio Certified volunteer naturalist to run programming an additional $25/hour is charged.
Nature Trail & Playground
- Free and open to the public during daylight hours
- Friday, Saturday, & Holiday: $200/night (Book Early to guarantee your date!)
- Sunday – Thursday: $100/night
- Large (sleeps 10-15): $30/night
- Medium (sleeps 6-9): $20/night
- Rent Both: $40/night
Shelter House Rental
$75 for half-day (0-4 hrs) and $150 for whole-day (4-8 hrs)
- Paddle Boats, Canoes and Swimming available with a Y certified lifeguard for an additional fee.
- Rent the ENTIRE facility for one group price, dependant on your programming needs.
- Fundraiser opportunities available with this package, please contact Camp Clay Facilitator for details.
- Available for larger groups or by person cost (Example: 50 kids for the weekend at $15 per person) with whatever programming set up.
- Call Clint to design programs to fit your budget and needs!
Team Building/High Ropes
- High Ropes, 35 ft Climbing Wall and Zip Line (multiple certified staff included): $275 for 0 – 4 hours and $525 for 4 – 8 hours
- Climbing Wall/Team Building Initiatives(certified staff included) $225 for 0 – 4 hours and $450 for 4 – 8 hours
Individual (6 and older): $85
Family (immediate family members): $200
Deep Water (6 and older): $4 per day
Shallow Water: $2 per day
Private Rentals (during non-public times)
For Birthdays or Group Events (during non-public hours): $100 per hour
There will be an additional $50 clean-up fee if grounds, facilities, or equipment is left in desrepair. Large picnics with several hundered people may have additional cost for port-a-potties, trash hauling, or any other services required for large groups.