Adding EXTRA VALUE to your YMCA Membership!
Child Watch Hours:
Monday – Friday
$2 per child for Non-Members
Check us out on Facebook!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. We’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
- EXPANDED AFTER-HOURS Access! Fob holders can now access ALL locker rooms, Gym 1 & Racquetball Courts in addition to already accessible areas. through Door #9 for handicap accessibility to restrooms, fitness classes and Gyms 5 during open/closed hours; as well as access into the Wellness Center, Weight Room, Gyms 2,3 & 5 and new handicap accessible restrooms during after-hours. We can now meet ALL time schedules and needs!! Call us to find out more!
- Has over 100,000 square feet, and more gym space than the Lima or any Fort Wayne YMCAs
- Personal fitness training and athletic training
- Certified Personal trainers on staff
- On-site nursery available for children 6 months to 6 years of age (call for availability)
- NEW! tanning area with new beds and certified tanning operators on staff
- FREE Child Watch with your Membership!
- FREE Fitness classes with certified fitness instructors (yoga, cycling, kickboxing, strength, etc.)
- 2,000 square feet of wellness center with cardio and weight machines
- 1,300 square feet of designated weight room with free weights
- Xtra Fit Gym with Video Fitness Option (bring in own fitness DVD to workout to as an individual or group) as well as a space for those ages 13 and under to work-out (with adult supervision)
- Handicap accessibility–ramp door, leading directly into the pool area, which is also equipped with a handicap ramp; as well as the NEW! handicap accessible entrance leading into the weight room and Gym 5 (for access into the space for SilverSneakers classes)
- Five locker rooms available to meet the various needs of all age members
- Sauna and whirlpools in men’s and women’s lockers rooms for utmost gender respect and privacy
- Well-maintained/clean facility managed by maintenance and housekeeping staff and community volunteers
- Heated seven-lane Olympic size swimming pool
- Aquatic classes all taught by certified water safety instructors/lifeguards
- Monday – Friday morning & evening Open and Lap swim times
- Indoor/outdoor youth sports including basketball, t-ball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, soccer and flag football
- Adult sports programs including volleyball, basketball and racquetball
- Indoor rentals and parties available including skating, pool, youth game room, bounce house and birthday parties and gym rentals
- Camp Clay, offering summer camps, high and low ropes, wall climbing, nature and bike trails, outdoor water activities, nature center, fishing and corporate or family picnics and parties
- Camp Clay Aqua Park & Splash Pad!
Rates & Policies:
Click HERE for membership rates.
Click HERE for more information on Membership.