YMCA Camp Clay
9196 Liberty Union Rd.
Van Wert, OH 45891
Thank you For a Great Aqua Park Season! The Aqua Park is NOW CLOSED for the Season!
“Camp Clay Business Days 2014″
Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday beginning June 3rd
Thanks to local businesses the cost of swimming is $1 per person these days all summer long!
Click the link below for a list of sponsors & dates!
*The Following Days are also $1 admission Business Days.
Monday, June 30th: Make up Rain Day sponsored by Straley Realty
Friday July 4th sponsored by Van Wert County Farm Bureau and Venedocia Lions Club
Aqua Park/Shallow Beach passes can be purchased at Camp Clay during regular Aqua Park hours.
Aqua Park/Deep Water Swim
$4 per day
Shallow Beach Swim
$2 per day
Aqua Park Season Passes
Individual Season Pass (age 6+)
$85 per individual
Family Season Pass*
(unlimited immediate family members)
$200 per family
Season Passes can be purchased at the Camp Clay Aqua Park. Up to 2 pass cards given per family, with additional cards available for $5 purchase. Records of purchase will also be kept onsite at Camp Clay.
Camp Clay Aqua Park Guidelines
A Type III coast guard approved life vest must be worn in deep water. If in doubt, ask a staff member before entering the water. Vests will be provided, or you may bring your own.
- Children under 5 years of age need direct adult supervision while at the camp.
- No pushing, dunking, or other rough play permitted.
- No Diving, always enter water feet first.
- Do not attempt to swim or play under equipment or docks.
- Follow direction from lifeguards and staff.
- No more than 8 people on any one piece of equipment.
- No more than one patron on zip-line platform.
- Three whistle blasts means to clear the water!
- No cutoffs or clothing with sharp metal in water.
- Be safe, have fun, and stay alert.
- In case of emergency call 911. You are located at the Camp Clay Aqua Park
9196 Liberty Union Rd Van Wert Ohio 45891
- Smoking permitted only in designated areas, Ask staff.
- No alcohol during public hours. Private rentals-after hours at your discretion.
- No glass containers. Concessions available on site.
- Beach toys allowed at staff discretion. Water wings are not an approved floatation device.
- Your pass includes paddle boats and canoes. Please put back in launch area when finished.
- Please dry off and keep restrooms clean.
- Do not bring valuables to beach area-they may get lost or broken.
- Turn life vest in before leaving for the day.
- Rain dates will be issued only if weather conditions close the park for more than 50% of the hours available.