YMCA Camp Clay Aqua Park
9196 Liberty Union Rd.
Van Wert, OH 45891
Thank you for a great 2013 season!!
“Camp Clay Business Days 2014″
Contact Clint Myers, Camp Clay Director at 419.203.4232 for more information on how your business can take advantage of this great marketing opportunity!
The Aqua Park will be Closed September 2nd, 2013 through May 26th, 2014!
Aqua Park/Shallow Beach passes can be purchased at Camp Clay during regular Aqua Park hours.
Aqua Park/Deep Water Swim
$4 per day
Shallow Beach Swim
$2 per day
NEW! Aqua Park Season Passes!
Individual Season Pass (age 6+)
$85 per individual
Family Season Pass*
(unlimited immediate family members)
*if purchased BEFORE May 25th, you will be issued a “+one pass” – this entitles you to bring one free guest with your family each visit!
$200 per family
Season Passes can be purchased at the YMCA or at Camp Clay Aqua Park. Up to 2 pass cards given per family, with additional cards available for $5 purchase. Records of purchase will also be kept onsite at Camp Clay.
Camp Clay Aqua Park Guidelines
A Type III coast guard approved life vest must be worn in deep water. If in doubt, ask a staff member before entering the water. Vests will be provided, or you may bring your own.
- Children under 5 years of age need direct adult supervision while at the camp.
- No pushing, dunking, or other rough play permitted.
- No Diving, always enter water feet first.
- Do not attempt to swim or play under equipment or docks.
- Follow direction from lifeguards and staff.
- No more than 8 people on any one piece of equipment.
- No more than one patron on zip-line platform.
- Three whistle blasts means to clear the water!
- No cutoffs or clothing with sharp metal in water.
- Be safe, have fun, and stay alert.
- In case of emergency call 911. You are located at the Camp Clay Aqua Park
9196 Liberty Union Rd Van Wert Ohio 45891
- Smoking permitted only in designated areas, Ask staff.
- No alcohol during public hours. Private rentals-after hours at your discretion.
- No glass containers. Concessions available on site.
- Beach toys allowed. Water wings are not an approved floatation device.
- Your pass includes paddle boats and canoes. Please put back in launch area when finished.
- Please dry off and keep restrooms clean.
- Do not bring valuables to beach area-they may get lost or broken.
- Turn life vest in before leaving for the day.
- Rain dates will be issued only if weather conditions close the park for more than 50% of the hours available.