YMCA Camp Clay
Aqua Park & Splash Pad
9196 Liberty Union Rd.
Van Wert, OH 45891
Monday – Thursday: 12-4 - $1 admission
Friday – Sunday: 12-6 - $4 admission
*Season Passes Available
Get Ready for an Awesome 2015 Season!
“Camp Clay Business Days 2015″
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday beginning June 1st
Thanks to local businesses the cost of swimming is $1 per person these days all summer long!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: Noon to 4 pm
Friday – Sunday: Noon to 6 pm
Aqua Park/Shallow Beach passes can be purchased at Camp Clay during regular Aqua Park hours.
All passes include use of the
NEW Splash Pad!
Aqua Park & Splash Pad
$1 per day Monday – Thursday
$4 per day Friday – Sunday
Aqua Park Season Passes
Individual Season Pass (age 6+)
$85 per individual – YMCA Members
$100 per individual – Non YMCA Members
Family Season Pass*
(unlimited immediate family members)
$200 per family – YMCA Members
$300 per family – Non YMCA Members
Season Passes can be purchased at the Camp Clay Aqua Park. Up to 2 pass cards given per family, with additional cards available for $5 purchase. Records of purchase will also be kept onsite at Camp Clay.
Camp Clay Aqua Park Guidelines
A Type III coast guard approved life vest must be worn in deep water. If in doubt, ask a staff member before entering the water. Vests will be provided, or you may bring your own.
- Children under 5 years of age need direct adult supervision while at the camp.
- No pushing, dunking, or other rough play permitted.
- No Diving, always enter water feet first.
- Do not attempt to swim or play under equipment or docks.
- Follow direction from lifeguards and staff.
- No more than 8 people on any one piece of equipment.
- No more than one patron on zip-line platform.
- Three whistle blasts means to clear the water!
- No cutoffs or clothing with sharp metal in water.
- Be safe, have fun, and stay alert.
- In case of emergency call 911. You are located at the Camp Clay Aqua Park
9196 Liberty Union Rd Van Wert Ohio 45891
- Smoking permitted only in designated areas, Ask staff.
- No alcohol during public hours. Private rentals-after hours at your discretion.
- No glass containers. Concessions available on site.
- Beach toys allowed at staff discretion. Water wings are not an approved floatation device.
- Your pass includes paddle boats and canoes. Please put back in launch area when finished.
- Please dry off and keep restrooms clean.
- Do not bring valuables to beach area-they may get lost or broken.
- Turn life vest in before leaving for the day.
- Rain dates will be issued only if weather conditions close the park for more than 50% of the hours available.