9196 Liberty Union Rd.
Van Wert, OH 45891
Camp Clay Aqua Park Hours of Operation
End of Season Schedule
NEW FOR 2018!!
Open Noon-6pm MONDAY – FRIDAY!!
Aqua Park & Splash Pad
$3 per day Monday – Thursday
$5 per day Friday – Sunday
Camp Clay is a Cash Only Facility
Thank you to our 2018 Business Day Sponsors!
New to the Aqua Park – Paddle boards!
We recently added 5 Stand-Up Paddle boards to the Aqua Park!
Use of the paddle boards is included with admission!
Shade Tents are NOW AVAILABLE for rental at the Aqua Park!
$15 per day
Aqua Park Season Passes
Individual Season Pass (age 6+)
$85 per individual – YMCA Members
$100 per individual – Non YMCA Members
Family Season Pass*
(unlimited immediate family members)
$200 per family – YMCA Members
$300 per family – Non YMCA Members
Season Passes can be purchased at the Camp Clay Aqua Park (cash or check only).
or at the YMCA Front Desk during business hours (Cash, check or Credit Card)
Up to 2 pass cards given per family, with additional cards available for $5 purchase. Records of purchase will also be kept onsite at Camp Clay.
Camp Clay Aqua Park
Frequency Asked Questions & Guidelines
A Type III coast guard approved life vest must be worn in deep water. If in doubt, ask a staff member before entering the water. Vests will be provided, or you may bring your own.
- Camp Clay is a Cash Only Facility
- Children under 5 years of age need direct adult supervision while at the camp.
- No pushing, dunking, or other rough play permitted.
- No Diving, always enter water feet first.
- Do not attempt to swim or play under equipment or docks.
- Follow direction from lifeguards and staff.
- No more than 8 people on any one piece of equipment.
- No more than one patron on zip-line platform.
- Three whistle blasts means to clear the water!
- No cutoffs or clothing with sharp metal in water.
- Be safe, have fun, and stay alert.
- In case of emergency call 911. You are located at the Camp Clay Aqua Park: 9196 Liberty Union Rd Van Wert Ohio 45891
- Smoking permitted only in designated areas, Ask staff.
- Do not bring in personal grills
- No alcohol during public hours. Private rentals-after hours at your discretion.
- No glass containers. Concessions available on site.
- Beach toys allowed at staff discretion. Water wings are not an approved floatation device.
- Your pass includes paddle boats and canoes. Please put back in launch area when finished.
- Please dry off and keep restrooms clean.
- Do not bring valuables to beach area-they may get lost or broken.
- Turn life vest in before leaving for the day.
- Rain dates will be issued only if weather conditions close the park for more than 50% of the hours available.