Come On In, the Water is Warm!
FREE Classes for Y Members
- Level: All
- Pop in class - no registration required!
An Average Class
Class will take place in heated indoor pool in shallow water. Our well heated pool is great for a low cardio impact workout. The instructor leads participation through cardio movements such as walking, jogging, kicking, cross-country ski movements, arm workouts, & core strength.
This is perfect for individuals with arthritis and joint pain. An ideal way to meet people, make new friends, meet up with people you have not seen since high school days and socialize before and after your workout.
- The Y provides all equipment for this class and will be told what to grab on your way in!
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water Shoes (encouraged but not required)
- Towel and a water bottle
On Monday & Wednesday:
8:30am - 9:30am: H20 Cardio
9:30am - 10:30am: Water Walking
On Tuesday & Friday:
9:30am - 10:30am: H20 Cardio